Camping is an exciting experience, but it could be a bit of a hassle if you don’t have the right equipment to cook. With this, you should have the Coleman Two-Burner Camp Stove.
This looks like a miniature stove but it works using 1-pound propane tubes. The best part here is it comes in a very compact and thin profile that’s easy to transport even on a cramped car. It also has a locking cover to secure the internal parts.
Here, you can cook meals and prepare just about any food you like. As long as you have propane tubes, you have a mobile stove wherever you go.
Features & Details
- 20,000 BTUs
- Convenient size (22.8 x 13.6 x 4.6)
- Portable & Light-weight (11 pounds)
This is a propane stove that puts out 20,000 all out BTUs between the two burners.
The cover also works as a breeze shield that will protect your food from dirt and dust. It also keeps the flames steady.
All you need is some small pots and pans and you’re good to do. This is a lightweight stove that’s simple to use yet very versatile.
If you’re traveling with a person or two, this camp stove will serve you well. It’s easier to use than having to prepare an open pit fire.
- Light-weight and simple to use at actual camp sites
- Uses small propane tubes which is more convenient than large tanks
- Weighs under 12 pounds that’s heavy enough to stay in place while cooking
- The shield helps fight off mild winds outdoors
- Has a handle for every burner so you can alter them autonomously.
- Has separate control knobs for each burner
- Can be a bit huge for some users
- Takes more time to cook than high-BTU stoves but still great for slow cooking and preparing medium-sized meals
- You need a lighting gadget to jumpstart the stove. No ignitor included.
- The propane tube is placed outside the stove and has to be transported separately
- The breeze shield isn’t made for very strong winds
What customers are saying
“The ergonomics of the stove isn’t too awful, it’s structured rather well.”
“I can’t stress enough how neatly this stove works!”
“I like the way that the two burners put out similar temperatures and I don’t need to switch the pan forward and backward on the burners.
“Cooks soup, chicken, and hotdogs at par with cooking at home.”
“This item had exactly the intended purpose – it warmed everything up, from bean stew at night to the espresso at the day in just a few minutes.
This is a wonderful stove to have if your power goes out at home and you need to cook. It will also handle almost any food that you need to prepare.
For its kind, this is exceptionally lightweight. It can also fit in small pantries and kitchen racks. It’s also simple to set up and use. Just open the breeze shield, connect the propane gas, light it up, and you’re good to go.
So if you’re planning to spend a lot of time outdoors and away from home, consider getting the Coleman Two-Burner Stove.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: