The Cuisinart Outdoor Electric Tabletop Portable Grill is a dependable unit for outdoor use. It comes in a durable stand and a cooking prowess that mimics that of a classic charcoal flavor.
You can easily set this on your porch without worrying about the smoky mess that you might make. Just plug it in a 120V outlet and you can start cooking your favorite barbecue meals.
This grill is big enough to cook 8 burgers, 4 pounds of fish, and medium servings for regular family dinners. Its cooking surface heat up pretty fast and works great for steaks and thick meat cuts.
When it comes to storage, this Cuisinart grill has collapsible legs that you can detach from the main grill. The grill itself can fit in a cabinet.
- Convenient electric grill with 145-square-inch barbecuing territory and extending stand
- Cooks 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10 chicken bosoms, or 4 pounds of fish on the double
- Incredible 1,500-watt, 5,120 BTU burner and porcelain-enameled flame broiler grind
- Fittings into standard electric outlet; stand sets up and stashes in a moment or two
- Articulated folder case style conveying handle; gauges 17 pounds
- 145 square inches flame broiling surface
- 1500 watts, 120v/60hz
- Advantageous extending base for simple stockpiling and happy with outdoor electric grill stature
Some Customer Opinions about Cuisinart Outdoor Electric Tabletop Grill, CEG-980
Our condominium has a rule that bans any grills. And almost any discreet grill we checked has very little cooking power. Our first grill purchase is basically useless. Good thing we found Cuisinart and we can even enjoy steaks without setting the fire alarm on. We can cook up to 5 ribeyes without any problems. We also love this as a staple during our picnics. Would suggest this barbecue grill and it’s not costly!
I needed an indoor barbecue but I misread the description of this item. So I decided to give it to my son who has a spacious porch where he can use this. Needless to say, my son is very happy to have the grill and he likes its overall construction. It still works up to now. It is well made and seems as though it will function admirably.
I live in a high rise building and almost all open fire grills are not permitted. We purchased this electric barbecue and we’re happy to get a clearance for it. We truly appreciate it. It cooks like an actual charcoal grill and gives great “lines” on meat. It has a compact size which works well on our balcony. It is little enough to store easily in our kitchen cabinet when we are done. There’s also a lot of room on the grill to cook for 4 individuals. Warms up very rapidly. I would suggest this grill.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: